Leica’s M11 rangefinder represents a notable step ahead for the enduring M collection, bringing with it a variety of recent options and enhancements which might be positive to seize the eye of many photographers. How does it maintain up in follow, significantly towards the status of its predecessors? This glorious video evaluate takes a have a look at the efficiency and picture high quality you may count on from the digital camera.
Coming to you from Matt Irwin Photography, this nice video evaluate takes a have a look at the Leica M11 rangefinder camera. The M11 actually modernizes the M collection, bringing with it a formidable array of recent options and capabilities, together with:
- 60-megapixel back-illuminated sensor
- 36- and 18-megapixel decreased decision modes for improved noise efficiency and dynamic vary in tandem with decreased storage and processing hundreds
- Most digital shutter velocity of 1/16,000 s
- Automated viewfinder parallax correction
- Body choice with choices for 35mm/135mm, 28mm/90mm, and 50mm/75mm focal size pairs
- Stay view digital stabilization when utilizing the rear LCD
- 64 GB inside storage
- USB-C connectivity
Altogether, the Leica M11 appears like a formidable step ahead that gives lots of sought-after options for a variety of customers. Try the video above for Irwin’s full ideas on the M11.